BEST VEGAN STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE THAT TASTE LIKE THE REAL THING (NOT KIDDING)
By: Tiara Hall
(This recipe is great for those of us who are lactose intolerant or if you are trying plant based comfort foods ♡)
• Heat Oven to 375°
• Use a large pan, and place your sauce fully over the bottom.
• Fill the shells after they are fully cooked and soaked for a few minutes in cold water, add a spoonful of the meat mix and then a spoonful ricotta mix, fill to top.
• Place shells in pan over sauce and then ask extra sauce to top.
• Bake for 30-35 minutes, or to your liking.
• Add extra sauce if you would like and your done!
• Prep time – 35 minutes
• Bake time – 35 minutes
• Total time – 70 minutes
SUPER EASY AND FUN! GOD BLESS.
Blend or Stir extra firm tofu, about a cup of nutritional yeast, splash of lemon juice, 3/4 cup of water, and some dried parsley. You can add other seasonings if you’d like, you also cannot taste the lemon juice. (It tastes so good, when it is cooked it literally taste like ricotta cheese, not kidding, scouts honor 🙂 )
Gardein Crumbles cooked in olive oil with chopped spring, green onions, and garlic.
Add seasonings (I used Adobo, dried Thyme, Season Salt, a tiny dose of dried Rosemary, Minced Onion and Roasted Garlic Powder)
Regular Jumbo Shell Pasta, cooked for 10 minutes. For extra flavor add a packet or 2 of Washington’s seasoning (found at Giant, perfect for greens too!)
After shells are cooked, drain them and put them in cool water for about 5-10 minutes 🙂
Warm in a medium sized pot an entire can of Franseco Renaldi or any other pasta sauce (I add thyme, a little brown sugar, and paprika)